Musicians & Bands
‘From Streets to Stadiums’
Whether you strum on the streets, gig at bars, perform at sun drenched festivals, headline leading venues, play to sold out stadiums or tour the world…. we are there for your journey. No matter how your career starts out, we can keep you covered from the very beginning.
Insurance for you can include:
- Equipment insurance (on a worldwide basis) – for when your equipment is damaged, lost or stolen. This policy includes theft from unattended vehicles.
- Cover to include additional expenses – for when you need to hire replacement kit
- Public liability – if you cause any damage or injury to third parties, as a result of your negligence. This includes damage to venues, or accidental injury to people at your gigs.
And when your career really takes off, we can provide::
- Employers Liability
- Cancellation and non-appearance cover – for when things happen, which are outside of your control, such as illness or adverse weather
- Worldwide travel and personal accident insurance will cover you on tour for travel delay, medical expenses or illness. This policy also includes personal holidays (including skiing)
- Copyright Infringement to protect you from using works without obtaining permission
We want to be there for you every step of the way on your journey. We take the hard work out of insurance, so you can focus on what’s important to you … creating great music and sharing it with your fans. Don’t simply add your equipment to you household insurance, it may be easy and sometimes cheap, but you need to make sure that the insurer knows exactly what they are covering and what you are using your kit for. We are specialist brokers who understand the industry and how it works.
Why choose EVS
- Bespoke policies to suit your exact requirements
- Professional and Experienced team
- First class claims service handling service
- Very competitively priced premiums with easy payment options.
To discuss your requirements please complete an enquiry form via the button below or feel free to call either Darren on 07500 057430 or Shaun on 07914 812064